Quality translations for a budget price!
What do we offer?
We provide professional translations for a low price.
- Prices are 15-20% lower than our competitors
- Your translation done by a native speaker
- Specialist translators who are experts in medical, legal, financial and marketing texts
- A translator hand-picked for you to match the subject of your text
- Your own personal project manager who is there to answer all your questions
How do we make it so affordable?
- We do not advertise
- Your translation will take a couple of days longer
So, just be a little patient and we’ll save you money!
How to receive your free non-binding quotation?
- Fill in the form on this page, or
- E-mail your document to us.
Our areas of expertise
Our translators all have their own areas of expertise. During their translation studies, translators often choose a specialised field, which relates to their preference for a specific subject. And because we have several translators for each language combination, we can carefully the translator best suited to your text. We take into consideration not only their education, but also their personal interests. With qualifications and interest in a particular subject, the translator can work more quickly. This is one of the ways we keep the translation costs as low as possible.
Translation agencies usually distinguish between different groups of translators:
- Legal translators - especially trained to interpret in a court of law or to translate legal documents, such as contracts or agreements.
- Financial translators - with a broad knowledge of various financial subjects, these translators know the specific terminologies that these documents require, including references to bonds, stocks, accounting & other areas of finance.
- Technical translators - the technical department of our translation agency distinguishes between several translation specialisations, Meaning, we have translators who are specialists in aviation, mechanization, automotive, materials, chemistry, telecommunications technology, computers, mechanical engineering, science and many other fields.
- General - most of the documents we translate are of a general nature, such as personal letters, menus, résumé’s & marketing material. Some translators prefer these general texts, although these are often less straightforward. For example, for the translation of a cv you need a translator who is familiar with the different types of education in other countries. They ensure the correct equivalent is used in the target language. At our translation agency we do not ask a translator accustomed to legal texts to translate a love letter.
The translators with our agency all have a few things in common. They are all passionate about language and work for low translation prices. They and our project managers believe: the job is finished when you are satisfied!
We translate and proofread documents to and from almost all languages. Below you will find a list of languages we can serve you with. Should you require a translation into a language not in the list, please contact our translation agency. For less commonly used languages, we can often also offer very competitive prices.
© 2018 Translation agency Budgettranslations - All rights reserved.